Friday, November 11, 2005

Woo hoo!!!

Hey everybody,

There's no better feeling for a college student than the one that comes after turning in your last final of the semester. Except, perhaps, the one that comes the day you leave for a three week trek through Patagonia. Lucky me!

After a week marked with awkward goodbye dinners and one-upping comparisons of travel plans, I'm off. Well, not quite; I'm sitting in the bus terminal, but I'll be on my way soon enough. I'm planning on seeing the biggest glaciers in the world, the southernmost city in the world, and the largest migration of penguins in the world. Without, of course, amounting the biggest debt in the world.

I don't have time to go into too much detail, but after i arrive at my first destination (a mere 24 hours from now), I'll post something that does the location justice. Talk to you all then!

Myles

Next -->