Sunday, November 13, 2005

A little exploring

Hi everybody,

I woke up today to the geriatric society popping in their teeth around 7am. S-E-V-E-N. How do these people live like this?! But it did allow me to get in a full day of exploring.

I went to a small Welsh settlement called Trelew, where there was a surprisingly well developed dinosaur museum. And that's about it. But at least it allowed me to get a feel for the area and plan out the next couple of days. I travelled with one of my roommates that had the same plans for today. Besides, we thought that us young ones should stick together. She's 50. And don't give me a hard time, or call me Oedipus, there are slim pickings for travel buddies. She actually turned out to be pretty cool, though. She's an Argentine doctor from Bs. As. that is interested in natural remedies, so we had plenty of things to talk about. We spoke in Spanish all day, which was great practice.

I've got a few pics from the museum that I'll post as soon as I can. Tomorrow's going to be a very cool day, so I'll post any whale photos that I can get.

I'm tying up the only computer in a big hostel, so I'd better keep this short. I don't want to keep grandpa up too late. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Myles

Next -->