Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm tired, this'll be short

Alright, we've got a plan now: we're heading to the Marble Mountain wilderness in Northern California. It looks nice, it's not too far, and the weather's good. There are some wildfires nearby, so hopefully the air will be clear--we'll see how that goes. We're getting up early tomorrow, so I'm not going to chat here too long, but I did want to check in.

Portland is fast becomming one of my favorite US cities. Nice people, clean air, beautiful scenery, and plenty of parks. Here's one:


My aunt, cousin and I spent they day walking around and taking the FREE metro train. I'd probably gush more about the city if I didn't have to get up so early, but take my word, it's nice.

So, unless Bullwinkle's got himself an internet cafe, I don't think I'll be posting anytime soon. What I'll do is write down the inevitble wilderness hijinks in a paper journal (if they still make those), and put them online once I get back to civilization.

Talk to you all soon,
Myles

Next -->