Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm still here!

Hi all,

Sorry about the absence, I've been up in the Andes mountains. Although computers weren't impossible to find, free time was. I'm working on an update that will tell all about the trip (it was amazing), but this computer is having a hard time with the photos, and it should be clear by now that my words alone can't carry a post.

In the meantime, I thought I'd start a group email to tell you all when there is a new posting. It's something I should have done a long time ago, but I guess it's better late than never. If you'd like me to send you a note when I put up a new post to the blog, send me an email at myles9%gmail*com. If you were referred by someone and I don't know know you, don't be shy, I'm just glad to have you following along. Obviously replace the % with a @ and the * with a dot. I switched the symbols so that I don't get picked up by the spambots, although I wouldn't mind taking them up on a few of their offers. But something tells me it's not really Penelope Cruz...

Next -->